BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

And it continues...




So by now, my husband thinks that it is comical to play jokes on me as to where we are going to be tomorrow. I know this because he came home last night and carried on perfectly normal conversation with me until we got into bed, at which time he informs me he has a 6 o'clock am flight to Baltimore. Yep, he is back up..after about 4 days down this time. And it will probably only be for about two weeks until Coco comes back off the DL, so we are just waiting. The hardest part of all this is, I am trying to plan a birthday party for my Hoho's first birthday and that is just impossible right now. On a good note, I am being taught to enjoy and live each day as it comes, because heaven knows I can't look past today! I am actually only taking things one hour at a time right now. We have also enjoyed our time in Triple A with our good friends the Tollesons. Holden is finally getting over whatever virus this is that the boys have been passing around the locker room for the past month and things are somewhat settling down. The A's did a nice ceremony for the perfect game and were kind enough to frame Landon's mitt and include him in the festivities. As things just continue to get crazier every time we go up or down, I am so grateful that despite this lifestyle, we all have a constant in this world no matter what..and boy am I learning, he knows what he is doing, even if we dont!

No comments:

Post a Comment