BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Holden's little personality

So, in the midst of moving every other day, Holden has come into a little bit of his own personality. He certainly knows how to object if he doesn't like something..feed himself and talk up a storm. But now he has begun dancing, clapping and giving kisses out like they are candy..he is definitely a loving little thing. He crawls all over the place and is really into opening and shutting doors, taking everything out of my purse and lifting up the shower curtain to play peek a boo while you are in there..so much for privacy. He is also pulling up a lot! He has a lion truck that he likes to ride around the house when you push it and he pitches a fit if you take him off of it. Just the other day, I turned around just in time to catch him doing a headstand! Now, of course, he can'get his feet off the ground, but he sure tried! I have attached a video of attempting this headstand thing...but you may want to turn down the volume on your computer because I did not realize just how annoying my voice is until I listened to it! What can I say, I was trying to be encouraging!

No comments:

Post a Comment