BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 31, 2010

Our weekend



Holden and I are in the midst of seeing Landon off for an 11 day road trip and I think we are both getting tired of looking at each other's faces...SO, for the weekend we spent time down in Walnut Creek. Saturday we spent the day at the Gross' house. They have a beautiful pool and backyard and we swam and ate lunch there. Holden is such the little fish..he just LOVES it. He goes under and would stay in the pool ( or the bath) for hours if I let him! Sunday we went with Missy and Jamie to church in Livermore and it was nice. We walked around Walnut Creek afterward for lunch and it made me really miss the area. I loved where we lived last year right there in downtown, walking distance from everywhere, it is such a quaint and fun little town, expensive yes, but really great. Holden is now terrified of the Pennington's dog, Sierra. Usually he loves dogs, his own included, but I think we disturbed Sierra when we walked into their house and she barked loud and was all over Holden's feet, so from then on, he screamed whenever she came around.
Holden is into clapping, waving and kissing now. He gives kisses A LOT, but mostly to girls. Although, Daddy gets his fair share too. He is pulling up on everything, dishwasher included and he even climbs into it. He thinks it is funny to pull up on our headboard and throw things behind it so that I have to climb underneath the bed to get them out. He is not eating anymore baby food and is a really good eater these days. Tomatoes and carrots are his favorite vegetables. He will eat ANY kind of fruit ( LOVES it). He is getting so big so fast, it makes me sad. He will be one next week and we have a small birthday party planned for now and I hope we get to do it. We are going to do a cookout at the park on his actual birthday. If for some reason we aren't in Oakland and we don't get to do it, I have a fallback. We are definitely doing one at home in SC when I fly home at the end of June, so for my sanity..either way, baby Hoho will get his first birthday!
Baileigh and Tolly have been so sweet to pitch in and help take care of us with Landon gone as well...it sure is nice to have good friends!

1 comment:

  1. You forgot to write about the dead rat you picked up! Haha!

    ReplyDelete